Thank you for the 80 pounds of donations collected in June so far including two boxes of diapers for our local food shelf, Hallie Q. Brown. Please keep it coming!
Items most needed include:
- Dry Beans
- Low-sodium Soups
- Canned Stews
- Chicken, Beef, and Vegetable Broth
- Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Meat & Chicken
- Canned Seafood & Tuna (in water)
- Canned Fruit (in juice)
- Rolled Oats
- Low Sugar Cereals
- Peanut Butter (16-oz. jars only, please)
And other items (that aren’t covered by food stamps, either):
- Menstrual Care Products
- Female Incontinence Products
- Diapers (all sizes) and Baby Wipes
- Pet Needs: dog food, cat food, bird food,
cat litter, pet treats
Leave donations at the church in the narthex (the entryway at the back of the worship space) or the foyer at the 60 Kent Street entrance. Thank you for helping to feed our neighbors this summer — because hunger never takes a vacation.
For more information, please contact Dave Borton at email@example.com.