HUGE SALE October 6th and 8th
We need your help to make this a successful HUGE SALE. Please consider signing up for one or more of the following opportunities to sort, setup, sell, or clear down. We need dozens of volunteers so this vital fundraiser can be a success.
- October 1 through 5 (Monday through Friday) 9:30 am to 12:30 pm – Sorting and Setup
- October 1 through 3 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm) – More Sorting and Setup
- October 6th HUGE SALE DAY 8:30 am to 1:30 pm – Sales and Greeting
- October 8th BAG SALE 8:30 am to 11:00, Lunch and Cleanup to 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm – Final Clearout
Also, GRANDMA’s BAKE SALE will coincide with the HUGE SALE and relies on your donation of a variety of delicious homemade goodies:– cookies, cakes, breads, and your favorite recipes. Foods can be delivered to St. John’s on Friday, October 5th or before 8:30 am Saturday morning. Kathy Brown and her team appreciated all of your donations last year and look forward to them again this year.
Donations continue to be accepted at the bottom of the stairs just inside the 60 Kent Street entrance. Please remember that HUGE SALE is unable to accept some items. Check the list below.
Please look over the schedule and let us know where you will be available to assist with HUGE SALE! Please volunteer for one hour or several hours by email (insert claire’s email address here), or by signing up on one of the many Sign-Up Sheets around the church, or by contacting the parish office (insert contact info).
We are grateful for your contributions, but, please note
the Huge Sale is unable to accept:
* Items needing cleaning or repair
* Hazardous waste items
* Appliances containing hazardous waste parts: TVs, VCR’s, Computers, Stereos, turntables, speakers, phones, answering machines
* Children’s equipment: car seats, cribs, etc.
* Furniture with cloth and stuffing
* Large appliances
* Mattresses or box springs
* Microwave ovens
* Curtain rods
* Unsellable items